Monday, July 4, 2011

Daughter learns wire

The little shit doesn't even like wire wrap jewelry.  I taught her last night the very basic steps of the loop wrap thingy.  No idea what that's called.  Loop wrap thingy... total technical term.

I woke up this morning to this, layed on the coffee table.


It's a Kambaba stone with a black Labradorite drop.  It pretty much friggin' rocks.  I can not make that triple wire loopy thingy to save my life.  My OCD has not allowed for success at this point.

I need to take a pic of her moonstone chip beaded necklace too, with the picture Pattern Jasper, hematite, garnet pendant.  It rocks too.

Daughter makes cool stuff.  Mama loves it.

Mama... shall master this, this day! One day in... daughter schooled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...