Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freya's Scarves

I used to crochet quite a bit. Afgans, scarves, rag rugs, thread doilies, all kinds of goodies. Actually, that''s kind of a lie, I used to start to crochet quite a bit. I have a lot of 1/2 finished afgans, I think I actually completed only 3 or 4. A lot of 1/2 finished doily table runners and whatnots, that thread stuff takes a long time and is rather hard on the eyes. I keep telling myself one of these days I'll finish all these things, but, yeah, that's a lie too.

I do manage to finish my scarves. Just actually found the lastest ones I made the other day while I was cleaning out the closets last weekend. Kinda glad I found them, it's getting awfully cold here.

Mah scarves I made...


I don't really use the black and blue one, I think I made that one for daughter. I should prolly give that to her one of these days. The other one I wear sometimes, but it kinda sucks for the keeping warm thing. 


That one actually almost came out all snuggly warm. It's made from a yummy soft micro fiber type yarn. Unfortunately, I didn't really think that star thing thru and when I wrap it around myself... it has holes. Booo. So close on that bad boy.


That one doesn't have holes. It was almost a win too. Except... the cool funky yarn... sheds and gets in mah nose. That's kinda suck. But it looks nice draped on my long black wool coat. :D 

This year, maybe I'll actually make one that is decorative AND useful. 

That would rock. :D :D

Scarves by Freya. They don't keep you warm. But they are fun to make. :D 

The end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...