Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fishie has a name!


Yay fishie!  He finally has a name.  I would like to introduce you to... Bodhi.  Bodhi the fishie. 

Oddly enough, when I was looking up the proper spelling of Bodhi, because well, I'd forgotten, I came across this...
Bodhi (Sanskrit: बोधि) is both a Pāli and Sanskrit word traditionally translated as "enlightenment", but frequently (and more accurately) translated as "awakening" or "to know". The word "buddha" means "enlightened one." Although its most common usage is in the context of Buddhism, bodhi is also a technical term, with various usages, in other Indian philosophies and traditions.
Yeah, that's not where he got his name, even though all that is pretty cool. 

Bodhi, got his name from...  my favorite movie surfer dude...

Bodhi.  heehee. =D

Oh yeah, that would be the beautiful Patrick Swayze, from Point Break.  Bodhi.  Crazy, sky diving, bank robbing, beautiful surfer dude...Bodhi.  Mmmmm, I soooo loved him.

Fishie, it turns out, is crazy I think.  Quite a spastic little dude.  And just loves to ride the filter wash, over and over and over.  He likes to play in the bubbles too.  From bubbles to surfing the wave, over and over and over.

When he isn't devouring his beautiful live plants, little glutton, even ripping them up from the roots he gets so friggin' nuts-o, he is just a surfing away.  Over and over... and over again.

So, there you go.  Crazy, spastic surfer dude...

Bodhi.

heehee, I still call him fishie, or little buddy, but hey... whatever. 

Go fishie go.  uh, I mean Bodhi.  Go Bodhi go.

Til next time.

Have a totally awesome day.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...