Monday, November 22, 2010

Freya's weekend

My little blog over here, poor little thing, I still have no clue what to do with her.  But, that's ok, it's nice to have a more low maintenance play to escape to.  And it's pretty too.

I had very high aspirations this weekend of getting all kinds of things done so I could start posting them over here... study more about the runes, the Norse gods and goddesses, even just... read a book.  Nope.  None of that.

I had great plans of jewelry making with the stones, crystals and beads I've spent a virtual fortune on, turns out, that's not like riding a bike.  Been a long long time since I've made things like that and... yeah, can't remember how to do what the mind's eye sees.  I did manage to makes several pendants and a bracelet I would categorize as... what the hell IS that.

We'll just keep trying before I call it jewelry.  Or wear it.  Or, well, even show it to anyone.  Perhaps a shopping trip today for some NON sterling silver supplies and wire to relearn with would be wise.  Perhaps... I should have done that in the first place.  Wrecking the sterling... sucky that.

I did manage to clean Bodhi's tank without sucking him into the siphon thingy.  That's a bonus.  Of course, I can't siphon to save my life and the suction wasn't really sucking so... he was pretty safe.  Did freak him out pretty good, poor fishie.  He seems less spastic thou with some fresh water in there, so bonus that.  I think.

Threw in some plant bulbs too, since he has managed to strip most of his plants bare.  He's a little piggy that one.  Nibble...?  Yeah, not my fishie.  Stripped those goodies right down to the stalks.  Best go get him some more plants I think.  Guess he likes plants.  NomNom.

So all in all, the weekend was pretty unproductive.  Lots of playing, not much by way of accomplishing, but hey... that's ok too.  Considering the major upheaval going on all around me... I'll take it.  It was fun, I felt good, so... I won.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...