Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ever Seen a Rainbow Forest Sparkle under a Full Moon?

I haven't. So I made one of my very own. Weeks worth of work, and I sit back now, look, and want to scream...

OMG LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!


It's sooooooooooooooooo sparkly!!!!!

That's almost my whole Sparkle Forest. 12 trees total. Amethyst/Ruby, Amethyst, Apatite, Peridot, Tanzanite, Multi Aquamarine, Sapphire, Ruby, Rhodonite Garnet, Multi Spinel, Green Aquamarine/Cherry Quartz earrings, and a Natural Turquoise full moon tree.

Isn't it oh so shiny?! Missing is the swirling rainbow Ethiopian Opal tree and the Hematite moon I made and... lost. The forest misses the rainbow Opals. Totally need to make another.

In the works are Purple Rain, a pair of dark Amethyst earrings with long chains of light amethyst 'rain drops', a Tsavorite and either Ruby or Garnet Apple Tree, a faceted Aurora Borealis Labradorite tree, and pondering a Hematite full moon with Pyrite stars.

Mah Sparkle Forest. Complete with flowers, fruit, rain, rainbows, moon, stars and even an aurora borealis.

Hmmm. Needs a sun...

In other news, I managed to finish a few projects as well.

My new Kingman Turquoise and antique copper bracelet...


and some antique copper and Labradorite earrings...


Today's goal... take listing pics of all that, price them and get them up for sale. Sadly, I don't have time for that silliness as I have to finish a bookmark and a birthstone tree.

I am all kinds of shiny over here.

Go shinies, Go shinies!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...