Friday, June 7, 2013

Let the uber sale begin!

My oh my am I behind on things. For various reasons, this year has been a bit of a shiny making challenge for me. I've managed to make some things, but nothing like the quantity I was crankin' out last year. The last couple/few months ... pretty much nada. The other night I realized I actually /do/ have several finished pieces from months back, however they are just sitting here, never making it to the actual listing phase of things. Turns out... things don't move real well if they never make it further than my table.

Go figure.

I also realized the other night, I'm so far behind on updating my Etsy that I've let listings expire. Something crazy like... 84 of them. o.O That's not good. So, what's a shinygrrl to do?

Get busy.

I've managed to get about 7 new listings up. Several Sparkle Forest Trees I never followed thru on and some simple Tourmaline pendants I made forever ago. I've got about 15 more new pieces to photo and list as well, which I'm working towards. Turns out I only /thought/ listings took a long time when I was going 1 or 2 at a time. 20+ listings takes forEVER!!!

While I'm doing that, and trying to finish up new pieces, I'm also working on going through my physical inventory and comparing it all to the 84ish expired listings to try to figure out what to do with everything. Bottom line is, there's a rock show coming up and I need to clear out some stock. Ya know, out with the old so I can come in with some new. :D So, I've decided to have an uber sale.

So far, I've set up a Clearance section in the Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/FreiaInguz?section_id=11399566 that has about 13 pieces marked down between 25-50%. I've also put several/many other pieces on sale thru out the shop. As I go thru the inventory, to make sure I've not sold it elsewhere (double selling a piece is just bad form) I'll be adding more to the sale section. It could end up growing rather large.

Now I'm off to try to make the sale bigger. Bigger bigger BIGGER!

Let the uber sale begin!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...