The holidays are coming fast, right around the corner even, and I wanted to do some special things this year before things got overwhelming and lost in the shuffle. I’ve been thinking maybe things along the lines of special sales, and maybe some giveaways. I do love giveaways. Yep yep. Been a long while since I've done one, so I figured I’d start there. Wasn't sure what piece to use though. While I was trying to organize things a bit last weekend, I re-found a piece I did several months back when I was trying to teach myself weaving. You may remember it if you follow the blog. It's from a Nicole Hanna tutorial pattern I did; a little copper woven heart shiny, with a big ol' garnet in it…
Want it? :D
Of course you do.
Here's the deal. For your chance to win this antique copper woven garnet heart pendant on an antique copper chain...
Leave a comment telling me you wish to enter for the giveaway on or before Friday, November 15th. To make things interesting, if you tweet, share, blog or otherwise help promote the giveaway... come back and link me to it on this post and each link will count as another entry for you.
Giveaway is open world wide. The weekend of the 16th, I'll announce the winner. :)
Easy peasy. Now. Let’s play giveaway! :D
The fine print...
- Comment on this post to enter. Comment counts as (1) entry. Each verifiable link for a tweet, share, reblog, blog, or other promotion of this giveaway will count as additional entries.
- giveaway closes at midnight, PST, November 15th
- giveaway is for pictured antique copper pendant. and chain
- giveaway open world wide, to countries without jewelry restrictions.
- winner will have 7 days to claim their prize. After 7 days, if they have not responded, a new winner will be picked.
- winner will be chosen by random draw
- USPS First Class postage paid by Freia Inguz. Any and all taxes, custom fees or additional charges above and beyond USPS First Class will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- pendant was handmade by Freia Inguz
- pendant pattern by Nicole Hanna